ASCII versions of some new trailers

Some time ago I wrote an small XNA-app with 2 custom shaders. One of them would re-render each frame of a playing video as ASCII characters, based on the luminance of the image. And the ASCII characters would be rendered in full lime green color, to really evoke the feeling of the old monitor I started out with back in the days…

For fun I upgraded the project to VS2013 and decided to ASCII-fy some recent trailers I found on YouTube. Picking trailers removes the issue with Copyright-strikes against the YT account that series and movies would land me…

Continue reading ASCII versions of some new trailers